GAI-Tronics 397-001 RED ALERT Emergency Telephone Design Offers an Outdoor, Flush-Mount Brushed Stainless Steel Front Panel for Installation in a GAI-Tronics Surface-mount Enclosure, Free-Standing Stanchion, Wall-Mount Stanchion or Simply Recessed into an Existing Wall. Standard Features Include a Large Red Auto-dial Button, Telephone Line Powered, (No Battery Back up or External Power Required), Auto Answer, Three Number Rollover, and Tamper-resistant Hardware. The Two Auxiliary Outputs Allow for C ontrol of Peripherals Such as Strobes, Door/Gate Access, and Alarms. The 397-001 RED ALERT Emergency Telephone is American with Disabilities Act Compliant, with a Call Received When Lit LED Light Providing Visual Indication that a Call is Active and a Braille HELP Label. Capable of Standard Telephone Operation but can be Configured for Self-Monitoring And Reporting Technology When Connected to GAI-Tronics Telephone Management Application Package. Telephone Management Application Software Application Installs on a Customer-provided PC and will Automatically Monitor Line Integrity, Microprocessor Health, Stuck Buttons, Microphone and Speaker Integrity. GAI-Tronics Telephone Management Application Offers Customer Configurable Reports Meeting Virtual ly any Customer Application. When Used with our Telephone Management Application Software, RED ALERT Telephones will Reduce System Test and Maintenance Time While Greatly Decreasing Liability Issues Associated with Undetected, Faulty Equipment. Note: T he Telephone Management Application Package is Sold Separately.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Weather-resistant (Type-3R) Flush-mount Design
- Telephone Line Powered, (No Battery or External Power Required for Telephone Operation)
- Large "Palm" Activation HELP Pushbutton for Emergency Call
- Standard or SMART Operation
- Auto Answer (with Silent Monoring)
- (2) Programmable Auxiliary Outputs for Peripheral Equipment Control
- Operating Range of -20ºC to +60ºC
- Call Received When Lit L.E.D.
- 3-Number Rollover
- UL/CSA 60950 Compliant
- FCC Part 68 Certified
- ADA Compliant
- Monitored by TMA (Telephone Mant Application) Software
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.