LCN CLOSERS | 4040XP RW/PA ALUM TBWMS
Door Closer, Heavy Duty, 1-6 Adjustable Spring, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Regular Arm, Plastic Cover, Thru-Bolt, Wood and Machine Screw, With Parallel Arm Shoe
Stronger, smarter and built for the real world.
The LCN 4040XP sets a new standard for reliability, longevity and value with a beefier design and extraordinary performance testing that goes far beyond industry requirements. We built the 4040XP from the inside out, combining tougher, bolder construction with proven LCN technology. The result is a closer that’s stronger, smarter and delivers remarkable value in a variety of applications.
The 4040XP is LCN’s most durable heavy duty closer designed for the most demanding, high use and abuse applications.
- LCN’S Most Durable and Flexible Heavy Duty Closer Designed for Institutional and Other Demanding High Traffic Applications
Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5’0" and exterior doors to 4’0"
Closer can mount hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm (with PA bracket) on either right or left swinging doors
Closers to meet ADA requirements
Standard or optiona custom powder coat finish
Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
4040XP cane used with all 4040 accessories
|ADA Compliant||ADA COMPLIANT|
|ANSI Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Arm Type||REGULAR (NON-HOLD-OPEN)|
|Body Material||CAST IRON|
|Closer Size||ADJUSTABLE 1 THROUGH 6|
|Fastener Type||THRU-BOLTS, WOOD AND MACHINE SCREWS|
|Finish||US28 ALUMINUM PAINTED|
|Hole Centers Horz-Inches||5|
|Mounting||HINGE SIDE, TOP JAMB, OR PARALLEL|
|Hole Centers Vert-Inches||2-1/4|
|Product Type||SURFACE APPLIED|
|Sales Category||DOOR CLOSER|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.