Ortronics Series II Surface Mount Outlet Boxes accept front-loading Series II modules and provide snap-on covers and snap-in label fields. Boxes are supplied with screws and double-sided adhesive tape for mounting onto almost any surface. Compatible with Wiremold 2700, 2800 and 2900 raceway series.
- Low profile design
- Base plate and snap-on cover design
- Front-load module approach
- Textured finish
- Holds three Series II modules
- Recessed label fields
- Compatible with Label Mo XL
- Designed to seamlessly intergrate with Wirempld 2700, 2800 and 2900 raceways
Depth Metric: 29.46 mm
Footprint: Serie II
Color: Fog WhiteWidth Metric: 177.29 mm
Height USA: 4.33 in.
Mounting Hardware Included: #6-20*19 mm (Pan head) 2ea | #6-32*25 mm (Binding head) 2 ea
Height Metric: 109.98 mm
Up to three Serie II modules
|Number of Ports||6|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.