ADTRAN’s business-class access routers provide affordable, diverse networking solutions that meet the need for secure, cost-effective Internet access and multi-site business connectivity. The portfolio of NetVanta multiservice, modular and fixed-port routers are used for deployment in branch offices or in multi-site networks for applications ranging from bandwidth expansion and VoIP to point-to-point connectivity, MPLS networking, VPN, ADSL and Ethernet access. NetVanta routers address today’s highest networking priorities with robust WAN and LAN protocols, support for next-generation technologies such as Carrier Ethernet and 3G wireless and a differentiating set of ease-of-use, management, security and troubleshooting features like Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM). This broad line of routing products can be used for small and medium business networks and diverse enterprise offices.
- For MPLS, frame relay, PPP, PPPoE, PPPoA, RFC 1483, ADSL and Ethernet-based networks
- Auto-sensing 10/100BASE-TX interfaces
- Integral stateful inspection firewall
- IPSEC VPN tunneling with DES/3DES/AES encryption (optional)
- Standards-based eBGP/iBGP, OSPF, RIP, static routing and bridging protocols
- Wi-Fi Access Controller capability to manage up to eight NetVanta 150 wireless access points
- Voice Quality Monitoring (optional)
|Primary WAN Connectivity||XDSL|
|Type of Device||ROUTER|
|Number of Lan Ports||1-2|
|Number of Wan Ports||1-2|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.