ADTRAN INC | 4242908L1SBC
Total Access 908e IP Business Gateway with 50 session SBC, provides SIP-gateway, a stateful IP router, and firewall, support foranalog and digital interfaces for phone equipment. Includes four T1s, 8 FXS ports, 1 FXO port, two 10/100BaseT data ports
Total Access 908e including Session Border Controller Feature Pack. Includes 4 T1 interfaces, 8 FXS ports, 2 10/100BaseT Ethernet interfaces. In addition to stateful inspection firewall, B2BUA, SIP proxy, and full featured business class router, the SB C feature pack includes robust features such as SIP header manipulation and media anchoring for normalization between disparate SIP networks. Supports 50 simultaneous sessions.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- This 2nd generation part is being phased out for the NEW 3rd GENERATION TA908e
- The new 3rd GENERATION TA908e is 40% faster, includes an additional GigE Ethernet port and VPN functionality - PN#4243908F2SBC
- Carrier-class, cost-effective multi-T1/dual Ethernet IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 8 analog FXS interfaces for legacy equipment
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.