ADTRAN INC | 4243924F2
Total Access 924e IP Business Gateway 3rd GEN. SIP-gateway, IP router, firewall, and VPN. Includes 1 Gigabit 10/100/1000 BaseT port, two 10/100 BaseT interfaces, four T1 interfaces,24 FXS ports, 1 FXO, and IP Router. 40% higher performance than 2nd GEN.
Total Access 924e IP Business Gateway - Designed for WAN flexibility using Ethernet or T1 WAN. Includes 1 Gigabit 10/100/1000 BaseT port, two 10/100 BaseT interfaces, four T1 interfaces, 24 FXS ports, and IP Router. Includes lifeline FXO interface. VoIP gateway supports simultaneous Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA) and SIP proxy funcationality. Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation, support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs and supports up to 60 simultaneous TDM to VoIP call conversions. Supports VoIP applications using SIP (for analog, PRI, and IP endpoints/PBX) and MGCP (for analog only). Router features include OSPF, BGP, RIP V1/V2, Static routes, VRRP, multi-VRF, and stateful inspection firewall.
OPTIONAL Session Border Controller Feature Pack also available.
- Market leading IP Business Gateways, with 40 percent higher performance than previous generations (2nd Gen)
- Seamless voice and data integration over VoIP-based network architectures
- Designed for Ethernet and Multi-T1 applications
- Optional eSBC functionality
- Up to 24 analog POTS interfaces
- Outbound lifeline via FXO included
- Compatible with industry-leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Integral full-featured business-class IP router
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay and jitter sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Rugged metal case
- Optional battery backup
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.