LEVITON | 42777-2GB
Dual-Gang Shallow Back Box, Grey, Surface-Mount, 4.72" H x 4.77" W x 1.45" D
- Back boxes have tie-wrap anchors at each inside raceway entry point
- Dual-gang back box has four fiber storage tie-wrap anchors located on base surface
- Screws and tape provided for mounting, optional magnet retention (41030-SMJ)
- Single-gang back box accepts Leviton MOS, QuickPort wallplates and any Leviton single-gang wallplate
- Two-piece construction
- Designed with rear and side cable access breakouts
- Larger breakouts in single-gang bases accommodate a larger cable bend radius
- Back boxes include two-magnet retainers for optional surface mounting with magnets
- Side breakouts accept wiremold and panduit raceway or equivalent
- Both side and rear cable entry must be provided with rear cable knockout sized to facilitate cable bend-radius
- Back boxes shall have removable base and accommodate two sizes of raceway on sides, top and bottom
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.