POTTER ELECTRIC | 4370038 | HUSK-20
Hold-Up Switch, Latching, Key Reset, NO-NC Form C, 2.125" Width x 1.19" Depth x 3.66" Height, Metal, Painted Gray, For Burglar Control Panel Circuit
- The HUSK-20 is a Mechanical Hold-Up Switch Designed for Silent Operation
- It is Activated by Using One Finger to Press Down on the Switch
- When Activated the Switch Mechanism Locks, Insuring an Immediate Alarm Signal
- A Status Window Designed on Top of te Hold-Up Switch Indicates its Condition: Red (Alarmed) and Blue (Armed)
- To Reset the HUSK-20, Use the Key Provided
- The Housing is Made of Metal and is Painted Gray
- The Hold-Up Switch Sends a Signal to a Dedicated 24 Hour Hold-Up Circuit of a Burglar ontrol Panel
- That Signal in Turn will Send the Immediate Signal to Police or Central Station
|Type||CONTROL PANEL ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.