28" SMC Enclosure and Cover: Leviton’s 28" Structured Media Center (SMC) serves single family homes as command central for communications, education, entertainment, and business needs. The 28" SMC can easily accommodate DSL and cable Internet modems, n etworking, cable and satellite video. They also serve VoIP, IPTV, fax, multiple telephone lines, video monitoring cameras, intercom, and distributed audio. By bringing every conceivable technology distribution point together in one place, these enclosu res make running cable and managing media both simple and cost effective. Incorporate a hospital grade power quality module for maximum protection from line surges. The 28" SMCs can comfortably accommodate up to eight distribution modules, depending on selection and density. In larger homes, many contractors specify multiple SMCs, sometimes separating coaxial cable-based CATV or Satellite TV equipment from the Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP-based communications and networking equipment. White powder coated 20 gauge steel (enclosure) 18 gauge steel (cover/door).
- Size - 28 inch: 29.32" (744.7mm)H x 15.62" (396.7mm) W x 3.68" (93.5mm) D
- Multiple Knock-outs on top and bottom, including two 2" knock-outs on top, facilitate cable entry and routing
- Cut-out in base of enclosure for mounting single and double gang J-boxes and power modules
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.