LEVITON | 4940L-VFR
Cable Management Duct, Slotted, Vertical Front and Rear, Rack Mount, 5" Width x 4" Depth Channel, 40" Length, ABS Plastic Channel, PVC Black Snap-On Cover
Leviton’s unique Versi-Duct Cable Management System offers a wide selection of unique accessories that make it easy to route and manage UTP and fiber cable. Accessories include slack loop organizers for proper control of cables, cable retainers, mounti ng brackets, horizontal duct cover hinges to provide easy access for adds, moves and changes, and grey designer covers. Vertical Front And Rear Cable Management, 5" Channel X 40" Long, Black Snap-On Cover.
- Versatile Solution for Fiber/Copper Cable Organization and Management
- Front Only and Front/Rear Configuration
- Cable Concealing Cover
- Mount on Standard Equipment Racks with Top, Bottom and Side Cable Entry
- Finger Alignment with Rack Spacing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.