Isolates and converts RS-232 signals into RS-422 / RS-485 signals and vice versa. Unlike other converters, external software is not required to control data flow. The RS-232 input is wired for DCE and interfaced through a female DB25 or DB9 connector. RS-422 or RS-485 signals are connected to a removable terminal block. External power is applied to separate removable terminal block. A 10 - 48 V DC power supply (not included) is required.
- High Speed Communications. Supports data rates up to 115.2 kbps
- Extended communications. Supports distances up to 4000 ft (1200 m)
- Removable terminal blocks for easy RS-422/RS-485 connections
- Switchable modes. Supports 2-wire RS-485, 4-wire RS-485, an full duplex RS-422
- Automatic RS-485 driver control. External software modifications are not required
- 2000 V AC isolation. Reliable in harsh electrical conditions
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.