WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
This Klein Tools 1/8-Inch Wide 240-Foot Steel Fish Tape has a high strength spring for long runs and heavy duty pulls. The tape has laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments to allow more accurate depth measurements. It is equipped with an angled handle and raised fingertips to transefer 100-percent of the winding power from your hands and fingers.
- High strength spring steel fish tapes are stiff for long runs and are great for heavy duty wire pulls
- Laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape lef t to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Full grip style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the cae
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds
- The 13-Inch (330 mm) case diameter means you can reel in 15-percent more tape in a single revolution than similar sized 12-Inch (305 mm) tapes, saving you time and effort
- atents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other Patents Pending
Application: Secure Sleeve and Leg Iron Connection
Special Features: Adjustable Length Steel Sleeve
Adjustable Length: 15" to 19" (381.0 to 482.6 mm)
For Use With: Pole Climbers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.