Accuracy : Plus Or Minus 0.25 DB; Calibration Wavelengths : 850 NM, 1300 NM, 1310 NM And 1550 NM; CE : EN61010; EN50081-1: 1992; EN55011, Group 1, Class A EN50082-1: 1992 IEC 801-2, -3,-4; Connector interface : FC, SC Or ST SOC Adapter; Dimensions : 7.200 CM X 14.200 CM X 3.500 CM (2.800 IN X 5.600 IN X 1.400 IN); Humidity : 0 To 95 PCT Non-Condensing; Linearity : Plus Or Minus 0.5 DB For +3 DBM To -3 DBM, Plus Or Minus 0.05 DB For -3 DBM To -50 DBM, Plus Or Minus 0.5 DB For -50 DBM To -60 DBM; Power Range : +3 DBM To -60 DBM; Power Requirements : Two AA Size 1.5 V Batteries (Approximately 100 Hours Continuous Operation); Resolution : 0.01 DB; Standard : CE - EN61010; EN50081-1: 1992; EN55011, Group 1, Class A EN50082-1: 1992 IEC 801-2, -3,-4; Storage/Operating Temperature : -15 DEG C To +55 DEG C-35 DEG C To +70 DEG C; Type : Fiber Optic; Weight : 241.000 GM (8.500 OZ)
- Easy to use - three buttonscontrol all functions
- Loss measurements in (DB)
- power measurements in (DBM)
- 0.01 DB measurement resolution
- Multi-wavelength storage -store and recall reference power levels for faster, more efficient measurements
- Snap-On connector interface adapts to FC, SC and ST connectors
- Long battery life
- User selectable auto shut-off
- Rugged and splash-proof
- Economically priced
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.