TelcoFlexll Central Office Power Wire and Cable Class I Flexible Tinned Strand Without Braid. The Cable has low-smoke, lead-free and silicone-free non-halogenated insulation. UL Central Office Power Cable 105oC dry, 60oC wet. UL Listed RHH/LS FT4 and VW-1, 90oC dry, 60oC wet. 600 volts, Sizes 1/0 and larger are UL, CT USE rated. CSA AWMI B 105oC, 600 volts.
- 600 Volts, Copper Conductor
- Class l Flexible Strand Without Braid
- CSA Approved, Non-Halogen Insulation
- 8 AWG thru 750 KCMIL - Single Conductor
UL Listed As: Central Office Power Cable
UL Listed Standard 44: Thermoset Insulated Type RHH/ST1
FT-4 Flame Test
ASTM B-33 and B172 for Flexible Strand
Physical and Electrical tests in accordance with UL Standard 44 Requirements
CSA AWM I B 105C
GR - 347 - Core Compliant by Telcordia
Meets the Requirements of WP93811 for Cold Flow (Creep) and Cut Through
Low Smoke - LS
|Conductor Count||1 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED OR COATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||8 AWG|
|Product Type||TELCO POWER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.