TEMPO COMMUNICATIONS | 580XL-ST
Laser Source (1310/1550 nm) (580Xl-ST)
CDRH Laser Class : Class 1; Connector interface : FC, SC Or ST; Dimensions : 2.800 IN (7.200 CM) X 5.600 IN (14.200 CM) X 1.400 IN (3.500 CM); Humidity : 0 To 95 PCT Non-Condensing; Max Spectral Width : Lesser Than 5 NMTR; Measuring Range : 1280 NMTR To 1340 NMTR, 1520 NMTR To 1580 NMTR; Modulation Frequency : 270 KHZ, 1 KHZ And 2 KHZ; Power Supply : Two AA Size 1.5 V Batteries; Stability : Plus Or Minus 0.05 DB For 1 HR; Standard : EN61010; EN50081-1: 1992; EN55011, Group 1, Class A EN50082-1: 1992 IEC 801-2, -3,-4, CDRH Laser Class 1; Storage/Operating Temperature : -15 To 55 DEG C-35 To 70 DEG C; Typical Power Output 9125 : -8 DBM Minimum, -7 DBM Typical; Wavelength : 1310 NMTR Center, 1550 NMTR Center; Weight : 241.000 GM (8.500 OZ)
- 1310/1550nm wavelengths
- Stable calibrated output
- Easy to use
- Continuous wave and modulated output.
- Fixed connect interface FC, SC or ST
- Long battery life - approx. 80 hours
- User selectable auto shut-off
- Rugged and splash-proof
- Economically priced
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.