PRYSMIAN CABLES & SYSTEMS | 5DH3 406
Portable reel and festoon cable EP insulation, dual black Neoprene jacket with braid reinforcement, 90C, 600 volt, 2/0 AWG, 1 conductors
Cordaflex (K), extra flexible tinned copper conductors, ozone-resistant ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) insulation, heavy duty double extruded black neoprene jacket with a high tenacity textile braid reinforcement, accepted by MHSA, VDE, and UL.
Flexible power and control cable, for use on festoon systems and for connecting movable parts of machine tools, material handling equipment, etc., associated with high mechanical stresses and frequent bending during operation.
- Extra finely stranded tin coated copper conductors with a short length of lay - highly flexible long life conductor assembly
- PROTOLON EP insulation - highly resistant to ozone
- Very finely stranded tin coated copper braid on shielded constructions - very high shield coverage (approx. 90%)
- Lubricated conductor assembly - provides a free riding conductor assembly that is easily flexed
- Heavy duty double extruded black Neaprene jacket - superior low temperature sub zero performance, highly resistant to oil, flame, etc.
- Wide mesh textile braid reinforcement in a vulcanized bond - provides high torsion resistance
- Good conductor geometry - less spare conductors required, promotes long conductor life
- Metric sizes available - international jobs
- Control cable range includes individually shielded conductors or twisted shielded pairs - good data transmission performance, high durability under constant flexing conditions, optimal operational performance
- Design exceeds NSHTöU construction requirements specified in VDE 0250
|Conductor Count||21 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED OR COATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||16 AWG|
|Insulation Material||EPR-ETHYLENE PROPYLENE RUBBER|
|Jacket Material||NEO-NEOPRENE, POLYCHLOROPRENE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.