Concord 4 is a full-featured security system for intrusion and fire detection that complies with SIA CP-01 false alarm standards. Easy to install and simple to use, Concord’s modular design and advanced software provide outstanding system flexibility t o meet the needs of virtually any residential or commercial security application. High standards The panel comes standard with eight hardwire zone inputs, including a 2-wire smoke detector loop that can handle up to 20 detectors. A built-in RF receiver with 96-zone capacity provides instant compatibility with the complete line of Learn Mode sensors. Two programmmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. Easy expansion Expands Concord’s capabilitie s by adding SuperBusR 2000 8z Input Modules for eight additional zones per module, or SuperBus2000 4-Relay Output Midules to add four more output points. SnapCardsTM also add to system zone inputs and outputs. Each card (one per panel) connects easily to the panel circuit board inside the cabinet for a clutter-free, professional installation. Increase RF coverage area by adding up to four SuperBus 2000 RF receivers or SuperBus 2000 RF transceivers. Each receiver supports all 96 zones. Expand the sys tem even further with a Phone Interface/Voice Module for on- and off-site system control using touch-tone phones. The module includes a speaker output that provides on-site voice status and alarm messages. Adding a SuperBus2000 Energy Saver Module lets users control heating and air conditioning. The Power Line Carrier Power Transformer adds X10 light control. The Wireless Gateway Module allows users to control and monitor the status of the system from the Alarm.com web site. Increase power capabilit y for system peripheral with a SuperBus 2000 2-amp Power Supply Module with battery backup. The module provides 2 amps at 12 V DC. Click here to download the current Enterprise Downloader software and documentation.
Must be a reseller to purchase is product
- Six partitions and eight built in hardwire zones - 96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- 96 wireless zones standard onboard
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all GE Security crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- Built-in-12-watt siren driver
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.