WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
These tough glasses meet the Mil Vo ballistic test for impact. The wrap-around polycarbonate lens of these safety glasses provides clear peripheral vision and protection. Great for outdoor work areas with strong sunlight and glare. Anti-fog, scratch resistant and anti-UV lens coating.
- Meets industrial standards: ANSI Z87.1-2003 (Z87+), OSHA 1910.133, and CSA Z94.3-2002
- Soft elastomer brow-guard absorbs, diffuses and deflects impact energy
- Soft flexible fingers adjust and conform to most nasal profiles reducing slippage
- Three positin ratchet lens inclination adjusts for a custom fit and unsurpassed comfort
- Lens designed to follow the contour of the cheekbone and create a "zone of protection"
- Dual 9-base wrap-around lens provides uncompromised peripheral vision
- Unique ventilationchannel delivers an outstanding level of moisture and fog control
Lined: Pile Lining
Weight: 5.8 oz (163 g)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.