WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Cushion Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Integral flanges inside handle provide solid, twist resistant blade anchor. Special heat treated shafts. Precision machined tip for exact fit. Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. Patented Tip Ident quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / A NSI specifications. Cabinet Tip screwdriver with round shank.
- Narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchorSpecial heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
Special Features: Rotating Cap for Optimum and Precise Control
TORX Bits: T7, T8, T10, T15
Shank Length: 2.797" (71 mm)
Handle Type: Cushion Grip
Handle Material: Rubber
Handle Length: 3.625" (92.1 mm)
Overall Length: 6.5" (165.1 mm)
Overall Height: 1" (25.4 mm)
Overall Width: 1" (25.4 mm)
Number of Pieces: 4
Type: Tamperproof TORX
Weight: 1.1 oz (31 g)
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Material||STEEL - CHROME PLATED|
|Product Type||SCREWDRIVER - SLOTTED - FLARED|
|Size / Capacity||3/16|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.