Extended temperature rating of -10oC to +105oC, Oil and UV resistant (Oil Res I), Sequential foot marking for ease of installation, RS-232, Data Buses, Process Control Instrumentation, Low Voltage Signaling and Interconnect.
- The UNITRONIC 190 series of communication cables have been designed for general purpose installation in industrial signal and bus applications
- EMC resistant designs with foil and braid shielding construction is available in all conductor and pair styles
Conductor Type: Tinned Copper
Jacket: Gray PVC
Shield type: Unshielded, Foil Wrap & Tinned Copper Braid
Temperature range: -10C to +105C
Nominal voltage: 300 Volt
Approvals: UL, CSA, RoHS
|Conductor Count||10 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Insulation Material||SRPVC-SEMI-RIGID PVC|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|NEC Rating||NEC CMG|
|Screen/Shield Type||BRAID OVER FOIL SHIELD|
|Shield Construction||OVERALL FOIL & BRAID|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.