The Aastra 6730i offers exceptional features and flexibility in an enterprise grade IP telephone. With a sleek, elegant design and a compact footprint, this multi-line SIP telephone delivers the advanced features and performance traditionally found only in higher priced products.
- Aastra Hi-Q(TM) Wideband Audio Technology: All 6700i Series IP Telephones integrate Aastra Hi-Q(TM) wideband audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity. Aastra Hi-Q significantly improves the audio quality of calls offering a truly superior voice experience on each audio path handset, hands-free speakerphone or headset port. It makes conversations more life-like giving a richer user experience and increasing productivity.
- XML Support: The 6730i is equipped with XML browser capabilities allowing access to customized services and applications. This allows creation of internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 6730i to meet your specific business needs or vertical and CTI applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management: With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists, the Aastra 6730i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. This includes features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and 3-way conference providing enhanced call flexibility and control.
- Simplified Deployment: From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6730i is designed to save your business time and money. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor and a variety of communication protocols, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.