Magnum(TM) 6KQ Managed Field Switches provide maximum configurability in their class. The fiber-rich 6KQ can be configured with up to 12 100Mb fiber ports and two Gigabit ports. For 10/100 copper, regular or PoE-equipped 10/100 RJ45 or 10/100/1000 copp er ports may be configured to a maximum of 12 at 10/100 and 2 Gig ports.
- Heavy Duty Field Switch for industrial networking applications
- Full-featured MNS-6K software in a small factory-floor package
- Highly configurable, all fiber port types, up to 12 100Mb, 10Mb, Gb with SFPs
- Advanced thermal design with metal case used as a heat sink (no fans)
- DC power at 12, 24, 48, 125, 250V; Dual-Source; PoE; Panel or DIN-Rail mounting
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.