- Listed to UL Standard 2075 for the Standard for Safety for Gas and Vapor Detector and Sensors
- Tested to UL 2075 Using UL 2034 Sensitivity Limits for Carbon Monoxide Gas
- California State Fire Marshal Listed
- Surface Mounts to a wall Using the Supplied Eclosure Rear Housing
- Flush Mounts in a 2 x 4 (1-3/4 Inch Deep Minimum) Single Gang Switch, or Handy Electrical Box
- Small, Low Profile, Attractive Unit in a White Plastic Case
- Detector Alarms at Multiple Levels of Exposure to Carbon Monoxide Based on Tme Weighted Averages of the Gas Present
- Test and Reset Switch Conducts Internal Tests and Actuates Alarm Relay
- 10 Year Electrochemical Sensor
- NO or NC SPST Alarm Relay and NC SPST Trouble Relay to Connect to Alarm Control Panels
- Buzzer: Produces Repeing Loud Tone Bursts During Alarm, and Chirps if Sensor Trouble is Found
|Device Type||SMOKE DETECTOR|
|Max Temp||100 F|
|UL Listed||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.