Lapp Surge Guard protection to eliminate cable failure due to electrical disturbances, Industrial Grade PVC jacket passing Oil Res I & II, Inner jacket for additional mechanical protection, Corona Inception Voltage is 2900 volts, Double shielded for ex tra protection, VFD drive and motor connections, Web presses, HVAC, Conveyors, any on/off applications using a VFD drive and motor
- LFLEX VFD is an extremely oil resistant, UV resistant shielded motor cable for VFD Drives
- It is designed with Lapp Surge Guard to smooth out the stranded copper and disperse increases in voltage caused by wave reflection, harmonics, in-rush current and spikes preventing conductor and cable failure
Conductor Type: Tinned Copper
Insulation: Lapp Surge Guard/PVC/nylon
Jacket: Orange PVC
Shield type: Unshielded, Foil Wrap & Tinned Copper Braid
Temperature range: -25C to +90C
Nominal voltage: 1000/2000 Volt
Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, RoHS, NFPA
|Conductor Count||4 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED OR COATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||16 AWG|
|Insulation Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Screen/Shield Type||BRAID OVER FOIL SHIELD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.