ALGO COMMUNICATION PRODUCTS | 8301
The Algo 8301 is a PoE IP Paging Adapter for traditional analog amplifiers. This adapter integrates existing and traditional paging solutions into a VoIP environment, whether premise or hosted.
The Algo PoE 8301 IP paging adapter integrates existing and traditional paging solutions into a VoIP environment. This adapter provides an isolated balanced line output to a traditional amplifier, thereby offering a seamless bridge from VoIP to a legac y analog voice paging / public address (PA) system. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, and announcements. A contact closure and music input is also featured on the 8301. The Algo 8301 is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint and compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems. The paging adapter includes brackets for wall mounting and is a PoE device.
- IP paging adapter for public address (PA) and emergency notification.
- Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system.
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments.
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input imped ance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm.
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier.
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or o-provisioning.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Music Input
- Eliminates the need for an FXS port or ATA.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.