SAVI W720 WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM, BINAURAL, MULTI-DEV 83544-01
Savi W710 and W720 Headset and Base Controls
- 3-Way Connectivity to Easily Switch and Mix PC, Mobile and Desk Phone Audio
- Automatically Routes Mobile Audio to Whichever Device You Pick Up
- Easily Transfer Audio Between Headset and Mobile Phone to Take Calls on-the-Road
- UC Presence Automatically Upated when on a PC, Mobile, or Desk Phone Call
- Energy Efficient Adaptive Power System Optimizes for Range and Talk Time
- Conference in up to Three Additional Headsets and Guests Can Continue Through Multiple Calls
- Lightest DECT Wireless Headset on the Mrket
- Three Comfortable Wearing Styles
- Hot Swappable Battery for Unlimited Talk Time
- Most Secure DECT Headset on the Market Certified by DECT Forum
- Advanced Wideband Audio Using CAT-iq Technology for High Definition Voice Quality
- Noise-Canceling Microne Reduces Background Noise Interruptions
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Provides More Natural Voice Sounds
- Ideal for Professionals Who Use a Mix of PC, Mobile and Desk Phone Communications While in the Office for Conference Calls, Webinars, Video Conferencing and Listening to Multimedia
- Hearing Protection SoundGuard Digital Protects Against Sound Levels Above 118 dBa
- Time-Weighted Average Prevents Average Daily Noise Exposure Level from Exceeding 85 dBa
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Style||OVER THE HEAD|
|Type||WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.