TRIPLETT | 9055
50 measurement ranges include AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, NCV Detector, Continuity, Diode, Temperature, Humidity, Light, Sound. CAT IV. Includes test leads, alligator clips, Temp probe & 9V battery
The Triplett Model 9055 is a 3-3/4 digit (4000 count) high performance digital multimeter with an array of environmental functions. It offers over 50 measurement ranges including AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Tempera ture (Type K and ambient), Relative Humidity (RH), Light (LUX), and Sound (dBC). Additional features include an NCV Detector, Continuity, and Diode Test. The rubberized overmolded housing with built-in stand provides impact and drop resistance in a sle ek ergonomic design, and the user-friendly Auto Power Off feature helps maximize battery life. With an industry leading CAT IV design, it provides superior resistance to damage from transient overvoltages in any demanding industrial settings. The Model 9055 is suited for a variety of industrial and residential applications such as security, home theater, electrical, HVAC installations and more. Includes test leads, alligator clips, Type K Temperature probe and 9V battery. 3 year warranty.
- 53 measurement ranges with Relative Humidity, Light (LUX), and Sound (dBC) measurement
- Temperature (Type K and ambient), Frequency and Capacitance measurement
- Includes test leads, alligator clips, Type K Temperature probe and 9V battery
- Double molded plash proof, dust proof, drop resistant case with built-in stand and CAT IV 600V safety rating
Auto/Manual Ranging: Autoranging
True RMS/Averaging: Averaging
Basic Accuracy: +/-1.5%
AC Voltage: 0.1mV to 600V
DC Voltage: 0.1mV to 600V
AC Current: 0.1uA to 10A
DC Current: 0.1uA to 10A
Resistance: 0.1ohm to 40Mohm
Ambient Temperature: 32 to (0 to 50C)
Type K Temperature: -4 to 1400F (-20 to 750C)
Relative Humidity: 33 to 99%RH
Capacitance: 10pF to 100uF
Frequency: 0.001Hz to 10MHz
Light: 1 to 40,000Lux
Sound Level: 35 to 100dB (C weighting, fast response)
Duty Cycle: 5 to 95%
NCVtor: 50 to 1000VAC
Safety Category: CAT IV-600V
Dimensions: 6.7 x 3 x 1.8" (170 x 76.2 x 45.7mm)
Weight: 11.2oz (317g)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.