Corning offers a complete line of heat-cure, epoxy-and-polish connectors for the flexibility to meet any factory termination need. LC connectors are available for both single-mode and multimode applications, and are available with tuned single-mode fer rules for the ultimate in performance. Each connector meets FOCIS and TIA/EIA-568-B.3 standards and ships pre-assembled from the factory to reduce installation time. Zirconia ferrules with preradiused end faces allow for physical contact polishing supp orting angled or ultra PC performance (APC or UPC). Recommended installation and polishing procedures are availble at www.corning.com/opcomm, Resources, CAH Connections Gold Program.
- Ships preassembled from the factory
- Reduces installation time
- Zirconia ceramic ferrules with preradiused end faces
- Allow for physical contact polishing for APC or UPC performance
- Available with tuned ferrules
- Maximum performance
Fiber Category: OM4+/OM4/OM3/OM2
Product Type (FOJP): Heat Cure Epoxy and Polish Connectors
Connector Housing Color: Black
Connector Housing Material: Thermoplastic
Design - Connector Type: LC
Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change, 500 rengs, FOTP-21
Temperature Cycling: < 0.3 dB change, -40Celsius to +75Celsius, 21 cycles
Tensile Strength: = 0.2 dB change, 15 lb, FOTP-6
Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.2 dB
Reflectance (Connector): < -20 dB
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||OM2/OM3/OM4 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.