TOA ELECTRONICS INC | A-9240SHM2 | A-9240SHM2 CU
ModULar Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifier, Up To Eight Mic/Line Inputs And Seven Line Outputs, Digital Signal Processor/Amplifier (1x 240W @ 70V), Rack-kit Included (2U)
The TOA 9000 Series Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers redefine the conventional mixer/amplifier category by combining a modular matrix mixer, digital signal processor (DSP) and amplifiers in a compact, two rack space package. The versatile new series is ideal for multizone paging, music distribution and room-combining applications. 9000 Series models include dual and single channel amplifiers with high or low impedance outputs plus a matrix mixer-only version. All models include eight module ports allowing designers to easily configure custom systems with up to eight mic/line inputs and eight outputs. Each 9000 Series chassis has two channels of built-in digital signal processing (DSP) with ten band parametric EQ, compressor, eight-level ducking and more. Input and output modules provide additional DSP. Versatile features include telephone zone paging, automatic microphone mixing and ambient noise control. The 9000 Series products are UL and C(UL) Listed and backed with TOA’s five-year product warranty.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 24-bit A/D and D/A on all inputs and outputs for pristine audio quality
- Faster load time of user templates, plus single preset up/download from PC
- EQ presets for most popular TOA speakers on all output channels
- Five-year warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.