PANDUIT | ABM100-AT-D
Cable Tie Mount HiTemp Indoor BL PK500
The 4-way adhesive backed cable tie mount in white is mounted with acrylic adhesive tape. It is 1" long x 1" wide (25.4 x 25.4 mm) and made of nylon 6.6, which increases mechanical strength, heat and wear resistance, and stiffness. It is used with cabl e miniature, intermediate, and standard cable ties. It is designed for indoor, high-temperature environments and comes in packages of 500.
Used with Miniature, Intermediate, and Standard Cables Ties
- Superior adhesive for long term reliability
- 2-up mount configuration speeds liner removal and installation
- 4-way cable tie entry makes part orientation fast and easy
- Adhesive backing allows routing of wires and cables where mounting holes cannot be drilled
- Used with Panduit cable ties for a complete wire routing solution
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.