AF75 contactors are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors and generally for controlling power circuits up to 690 V AC and 220 V DC. The contactors can also be used for many other applications such as bypass, capacitor switching, lighting, DC power circuits, etc.
For Controlling 3-Phase Motors And Generally For Controlling Power Circuits Up To 690V AC And 220 V DC, For Bypass, Capacitor Switching, Lighting, DC Power Circuits. ABB- Line - a system concept
Designed for easy and safe installation and maintenance
Easy to integrate with other system components,
A complete range of accessories
Complies with the latest international as well as national standards
Improved environmental performance
- AF contactors include an electronic coil interface providing reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC.
- AF offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- AF contactors can manage large control voltage variations
- AF contactors equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- AF contactors withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- AF contactors have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors.
Coil Voltage: 48 - 130 V AC At 50/60 Hz, 48 - 130 V DC
Contact Configuration: 3NO (Main), 1NO 1NC (Auxiliary)
Wattage: 22 kW At 220/230/240 V, 37 kW At 380/400 V, 40 kW At 415/440/690 V, 45 kW At 500 V
Connection: Screw Terminal
Size: 82 mm Width X 1 mm Height X 108 mm Depth
Operating Temperature: Fitted With Thermal Overload Relay: -25 To +55 deg C, Without Thermal Overload Relay: -40 To +70 deg C
Operating time: 30 - 100 msec (NO closing), 27 - 95 msec (NC opening) between coil energization, 30 - 110 msec (NO opening), 35 - 115 msec (NC closed) between coil de-energization
Screwdriver type: Flat 6.5 Diameter / Pozidriv 2
Maximum Breaking Capacity: 630 A At 690 V, 1300 A At 440 V
Wire Size: (1 Or 2) 8 - 1 AWG (Main Pole), (1 Or 2) 18 - 14 AWG(Auxiliary)
Endurance: Mechanical: 10 Million Cycles
Voltage Rating: 690 V (IEC)
Insulation Voltage: 1000 V (IEC 60947-4-1), 600 V (UL/CSA)
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 8 kV
Operating Current: 125 A At 40 deg C, 105 A At 55 deg C, 85 70 deg C
Number Of Poles: 3
Environmental Conditions: Maximum Operating Altitude Permissible: 3000 m, Storage Temperature: -60 To +80 deg C
UL 508 LIsted, CSA C22.2 No.14, CCC Certified, IEC 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 And EN 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.