Netgear ProSafe Gigabit Layer 3 managed switches deliver maximum throughput and flexibility where you need it: to high-speed, high-density workgroups at the edge of the network, in the backbone of growing networks or for bandwidth-thirsty file and appl ication servers.
- Auto-sensing Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with 10GbE uplinks high-speed stacking ports (up to eight switches)
- Web-based management or command line interface (CLI) configuration
- IEEE Industry Standards compatible. UL, CE and CSA Certified. FCC Part 15 Class A
- VLAN, SNMP, RMON, OSPF, IGMP Support, VRRP standards capable and compliant
- Full packet level control through switch
- Power over Ethernet options for high-density VoIP applications
- Full lifetime warranty
|Port 1 Device Technology||1000BASE-SX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.