The Aimetis A10D Thin Client(TM) is a secure, reliable and cost-effective PC alternative designed to easily display 1080p video from 30+ network video manufacturers. It’s the perfect solution for users who need more functionality than a traditional dec oder but less complexity and maintenance than a PC solution. The device is ideal in space constrained environments such as small footprint retail due to its easy setup, compact design and flexible installation options.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- The Aimetis Thin Client is an Open, Simple, and Cost Effective PC Alternative Designed to Easily Display 1080p Video from 30+ Network Video Manufacturers
- The Thin Client is Perfect for the Dual Purpose of Displaying IP Surveillance Video and Digital Si gnage
- The Device is Ideal in Space Constrained Environments Such as Hospitals, Banking, and Retail, Due to its Easy Setup and Compact Design
- Live, Playback, and Video Export Ability When Connected to Aimetis Symphony
- Stream Digital Signage Using a USBFlash Drive
- VESA, Wall, or Desktop Mount Options
- PoE Powered for Less Energy Use
- Centralize Firmware Management and Health Monitoring with Aimetis Enterprise Manager Integration
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.