AllyCare is a comprehensive support and maintenance service for NetAlly’s Network Tools and AirMagnet software that offers significant value over standard warranty. Membership of AllyCare can be purchased as either a 1-year membership or the value-adde d 3-year membership rate.
- Benefits Summary
- Reduced risk by providing hardware repair or replacement services should the unit malfunction or be accidentally damaged
- Major software version upgrades, minor updates, and firmware updates to ensure the solution’s functionality is extended
- Priority response to technical support calls with online case submissions and the ability to track progress and escalation online
- Access to a searchable knowledge base for rapid problem identification
- Members-only promotions and programs tht add value to your purchase
- Access to online training modules, tips and tricks and product boot-camps that enable you to maximize the value of your product investment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.