- Reliable Power for Mobile and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 120V AC power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering small applications ranging from power tools to computers and sensitive monitoring equipment
- Designed for easy instllation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Features NEMA 5-15R outlet
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
- Meets Normal a Peak Power Demands
- 700W of continuous power
- 1050W of reserve power up to 1.5 sec.
- 1400W of peak power up to 1.1 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in multi-speed cooling faand resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 16.6 ms
- 3-position switch enables to, Charge Only or System Off mode
- 3-Stage 6A Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents exssive battery depletion
- Front-Panel LEDs
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Compact Aluminum Housing
- Weighs just 4 lb.
- Resists moisture in high-humidity environments
- Built-innting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
- Grounding lug connects unit to earth ground or vehicle grounding system
- Built-in AC power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power source
Product Group: Power Inverters
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.