- Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 230V AC power from 36V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment
- Functions as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteies
- Meets Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 3600W of continuous power
- 5400W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 7200W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cong fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power during battery charging ad UPS standby modes
- Protects against line noise that can damage equipment or cause data loss
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 20 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off modDIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
- 3-Stage 7.5/30A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischargng
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
- Remote Control Capability
- Included Tripp Lite APSRM4 remote control module provides remote monitoring and control of unit
- Front-Panel LEDndicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Rugged Polycarbonate Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Mounts on any rigid horizontal surface
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.