- Specialized enclosures with integrated cooling, noise dampening and power distribution for server and network applications in office environments
- Adjustable front vertical mounting rail - The front mounting rails can be adjusted to allow for various mounting depths and to allow for additional clearance from the front door
- Adjustable leveling feet - Leveling feet can be quickly adjusted through the use of a screwdriver or drill, eliminating the need to reach underneath with a wrench
- Integrated power distribution - Provided with a rack power distribution unit servers and other equipment are ready for deployment
- Acoustic foam lining for noise dampening - Superior noise reduction of installed IT equipment allowing the enclosure to be placed in a quiet environment
- Integrated heat removal - High efficiency fan modules remove heat and eliminate the need to purchase a costly cooling unit for IT equipment
- Dedicated rear cable access point - The cable port has a capacity of up to 400 cables and is situated perfectly for ground or under floor cabling
- Six vertical 0U accessory channels - Provides multiple mounting locations for cable management accessories and rack PDUs without using critical equipment space
- Lockable front doors - Protect IT equipment from unwanted access
- Removable side panels - Provides customers with easy accessibility to equipment
- Plug and play setup - Fast and easy set up
- Toolless rack mounting capabilities - Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.