- Rack system components that can be added to existing racks if requirements change
- Lockable doors - All NetShelter enclosures include key lockable front doors to prevent unwanted access
- Door ventilation exceeds 830 Sq Inch (5355 Sq cm) - Adequate ventilation is required for proper operation of today’s servers, NetShelter enclosures include fully perforated front and rear doors to provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment, the perforation pattern provides 844 Sq Inch of open area on the front door, exceeding requirements set forth by major server manufacturers; although this ventilation pattern provides adequate cooling for most configurations, air-moving accessories such as the schneider electric air distribution unit and air removal unit are also available to support higher heat density applications
- Promotes proper airflow - Helps to maintain proper rack temperatures within the enclosure by promoting top to bottom airflow movement
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.