Corning offers in-Line, flat wavelength optical attenuators that are easily inserted between the connector and adapter in an "in-line" configuration and are compatible with SC, ST compatible, FC, MU, LC and angled SC and FC connectors. A fundamental el ement of these Corning attenuators is the zirconia ferrule containing a specially selected attenuating fiber. This special fiber minimizes the effect of modal interference and gives the component a flat spectral response. It is extremely stable over th e wavelength range of 1260 to 1360 nm and 1430 to 1580 nm. These in-line, flat wavelength attenuators are available in ultra PC (=?- 55 dB) and angled PC (=? -65 dB) finish to meet the most demanding network reflectance requirements.
- Fully compatible with LC fiber optic connectors
- No intermateability concerns Numerical identification mark on housing
- Easy indication of attenuation levels Attenuator incorporated inside standard LC adapter housings
- Compatible with standard distributin panels
Attenuator Type: In-Line
Product Type (FOJP): Attenuators
Connector Ferrule Material: Zirconia
Connector Housing Color: Blue
Connector Housing Material: Composite
Attenuation Tolerance: 0.5 dB
Attenuation: 5 dB
Insertion Loss (Connector): 0.05 dB
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -25 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): -13 F to 158 F
Design and Test Criteria: Telcordia GR-910 issue 2 performance requirements; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.