ARECONT VISION | AV20175DN-28
20 MP Day/Night H.264/MJPEG Omni-Directional Camera, 4 x 2560x1920, 4 x 2.8mm MP Lens, Surface mount, Indoor/Outdoor, IP66, IK-10, PoE Powered Fan
- Multiple lens options in a single camera housing from 2.8mm up to 16mm
- Up to 4 individual camera gimbals can be independently placed in any orientation around a 360 Degree track with extra positions for looking straight down
- Ultra discrete, low-profile housing
- True Day/Night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter
- Complete mounting options
- Binning mode for strong low light performance
- Forensic zooming - Zoom live or after the event while recording full field-of-view in HD - replace PTZ devicesoE and Auxiliary Power: 12 - 48 Volt DC/24 Volt AC
- Bit rate control and multi-streaming
- Outdoor rated IP66 and IK-10 impact-resistant housing
- Dual encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy mask, motion detection, flexible cropping, bit rate control and multi-streang
- Fast frame rates
- Reduced overall system cost
- Flexible cropping (resolution windowing down to 1x1 pixel for JPEG and 2x2 pixels for H.264)
- Auto Exposure (AE) and Gain Control (AGC) > 120 dB, On-camera real-time motion detection with up to 1024 deteion zones (per sensor)
- 0 deg C (32 deg F) to 50 deg C (122 deg F) Stable image temperature, -30 deg C (-22 deg F) to 60 deg C (140 deg F) storage temperature
- 50/60 Hz selectable flicker control
- Electronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ). Simultaneous delivery o full field-of-view and zoomed images. Bandwidth and storage savings by running at 1/4 resolution. Bit rate and bandwidth limit control
- Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur, MoonLight(TM) mode - Extended exposure and proprietary noise cancellation, programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, tint, water/dust protecting, 8 non-identical streams (2 per sensor) multi-streaming
All-In-One Omni-Directional User-Configurable Multi-Sensor Dome IP Camera
Body Construction: Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis With Polycarbonate Dome
Sensor Type: 1/2.5 CMOS
Pixel: 20 Megapixel
Lens: 2.8 mm, F/1.6
View Angle: 114 Degree Horizontal
Picture Resolution: 10240 Horizontal x 1920 Vertical Total, 2560 Horizontal x 1920 Vertical Per Sensor (Full Resolution); 5120 Horizontal x 960 Vertical Total, 1280 Horizontal x 960 Vertical Per Sensor (1/4 Resolution)
Video Compression Format: H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10)/Motion JPEG
Frame Rate: 3.5 fps (10240 X 1920) 11 fps (5120 X 960) Max
Input/Output: General Purpose Opto-Coupled
Minimum illumination/Sensitivity: 0.3 Lux Color; 0.15 Lux Color Binning; 0 Lux, IR Sensitive Day/Night
White Balance Range: Auto Multi-Matrix White Balance
Day/Night Mode: Yes
Wide Dynamic Range: 70.1 dB
Network Protocol: RTSP, RTP/TCP, RTP/UDP, HTTP, DHCP, TFTP
Power Source: 12 - 48 Volt DC, 24 Volt AC Auxiliary
Power Consumption: 14 Watt Max
Dimensions: Unit: 7.7 Inch Dia x 3.1 Inch Height; Bubble: 6.7 Inch Dia x 1.3 Inch Height
Operation Temperature: -40 to 50 deg C (-40 to 122 deg F) With Heater
Environmental Conditions: 0 - 90% (Non-Condensing) Humidity
Interface: 100Base-T Ethernet Network
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.