- 3 widely-spaced AC outlets (2 Auxiliary, 1 Modem)power, reset or start up connected equipment during a blackout or system freeze-up (provide battery backup, surge protection and EMI/RFI filtering) - 4 outlets total
- Convenient installation designed to f it in the bottom left corner of structured wiring enclosures without the need for mounting screws or brackets
- 60-second delay-on AC outlet (router) powers and resets the router during a blackout or system freeze-up and delays router start-up for proper system rebooting (provides battery backup, surge protection and EMI/RFI filtering)
- 12V DC (1-Amp) output connector provides an additional output power source for 12V DC devices as well as battery backup protection for 4 devices
- Recycle/reset button resets connected equipment during system freeze-ups with sequential outlet startup
- HD-compatible 2.2GHz coax jacks protect connected coax lines against surge damage and filter disruptive EMI/RFI line noise.
- Tel/modem/DSL jacks protect connected telephone,modem or DSL lines against surge damage and filter disruptive EMI/RFI line noise
- IEC power input connector accepts included 6-inch power cord
- Diagnostic/Overload LEDs: Alert users to potential power problems before they affect connected equipment.
- Reettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous system overloads
- Auto-restart capability eliminates the need to perform an on-site restart
- 550VA/300 watts standby UPS system
- Mounting screw holes are included on the back of the unit for convenient board, wal or ceiling mounting (for projectors)
- Customizable labels for easier cord/cable indentification and maintenance
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.