The AV8185 SurroundVideo series network camera is a dual encoder (H.264 & MJPEG), 8 Megapixel resolution, IP addressable 180 degree panoramic IP camera. The AV8185DN SurroundVideo camera line provides an all-in-one solution with integrated four high sensitivity 2 megapixel sensors, 8 mm lens, vandal-resistant dome enclosure with rated IP66 for water and dust protection, and optional heater/blower. Using MegaVideo technology, these cameras offer bandwidth and storage efficiency of up to 10X on ave rage over traditional megapixel counterparts. The AV8185 is a PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant camera with Color, Day/Night and optional heater and blower configurations. Built with Arecont Vision’s proprietary massively-parallel MegaVideo technology, the AV8185DN has the ability to output multiple image formats allowing the simultaneous viewing of the full resolution field of view and regions of interest for high definition forensic zooming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
This part h been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 783555 or 659999 as suggested replacement.
- World’s First 8MP H.264 Day/Night 180 Panoramic Megapixel Cameras
- Fastest Frame Rate on the Market: - 6fps @ 8MP ; 22 fps @ 2MP
- Unparalleled High Definition Resolution to Substitute up to 24 Analog Cameras
- All-in-one H.264 Day/Night SurroundVideo 180 Solution
- IP66 and Vandal-resistant Dome
- Easily adjustable 2-axis camera gimbal with 360 pan and 90 tilt
- Hard ceiling mount and Surface mount with optional pendant mount and wall mount
- +/- 5 Electrical Vertical Alignment to Locate Each Sensor Position
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- Bit Rate Control
- Privacy Mask
- Forensic Zooming
- Reduced Overall System Cost
Pixel Density: 8.00 MP
Frame Rate: 6 fps
Full Field of View Resolutions: 6400(H)x1200(V) 8 megapixel total 3200(H)x600(V) 2 MP total (1/4 resolution)
Horizontal Sensor Size: 6.7 mm
Vertical Sensor Size: 5 mm
Product Imaging: Four 2 megapixel CMOS im sensors 1600(H) x 1200(V) pixel array each sensor optical format Bayer mosaic RGB filter Minimum illumination of: Color: 0.2 Lux @ F2.0 Day/Night: 0 Lux, IR sensitive Dynamic range 61 dB Maximum SNR 50 dB Moonlight(tm) mode - extended exposure and pro prietary noise cancellation
Cropped Resolution: 3200(H)x600(V)
Data Transmission: Video frame rate up to: - 6 fps @ 6400x1200 Compression type - H.264 (MPEG4, Part 10) - Motion JPEG 21 levels of quality TFTP, HTTP, RTSP, RTP over TCP, RTP over UDP image transmission protocols 100Base-T Ethernet Network Interface Bit rate control from 100Kbps to 10Mbps Multi-streaming: 8 non-identical streams
Programmability: +/- 5 Electrical Vertical Alignment to adjust sensor position Privacy mask Auto Exposure (AE ) and Gain Control (AGC) >120dB On-camera real-time motion detection with 1024 detection zones Auto backlight compensation Auto multi-matrix white balance 50/60
Mechnical: Easily adjustable 2-axis camera gimbal with 360 pan and 90 tilt Hard ceiling mou nt and surface mount embedded Die-cast aluminum chassis with 5.5" vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome bubble Conduit 3/4" NPT standard Total Unit dimensions: 6.9 x 6.55 in (H), bubble only: 5.5 x 3.4 in (H) 175 x 166 mm (H), bubble only: 140 x 87 mm (H ) 3.81 lbs (1.75 kg)
Electrical: General purpose opto-coupled input and output Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE 802.3af for camera Auxiliary power 12-48V DC, 24V AC Power consumption:9 watts maximum Heater & Blower Electrical - Voltage Input: 12V to 20V DC/24VAC (separate power required) - Power Output: 11W Max (DC12V)
13W Max (AC24V) - Heater Switch: On: 17C (62.6 F), Off: 30 C (86 F) - Blower Switch: On: 10C (50F), Off: 15 C (59 F) - Blower Switch: On: 50C (122 F), Off: 45 C (113F)
Environment: IP66 weatherprooing standard Operating temperature: No Heater: 0C (32 F) to +60C (140 F) With Heater: -30C (-22 F) to +60C (140 F) Stable image temperature: 0C (32 F) to +50C (122 F) Storage temperature: -30 C (-22 F) to 60 C (140 F) Humidity 0% to 90% (no n condensing)
FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.