- 1U Rackmount KVM Switch with built-in IP access.
- Connect either USB or PS/2 computers using P778-Series USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cable Kits - no need for separate cable kits.
- Control up to 8 computers on a single KVM switch.
- Remotely access computers via LAN WAN or Internet via the Windows(TM) or Java browser clients.
- AP Windows and Java non-browser applications allow the KVM to be remotely accessed via the network without going through a browser.
- External USB 1.1 port allows USB peripheral devices to be shared amongst connected computers.
- Grayscale feature allows you to view remote sessions in black and white, reducing the amount of data traveling over the network and improving keyboard/mouse response time over IP.
- Web management interface, OSD and toolbars provide convenient, user-friendly operation.
- 3-level security (Admin, User and Select) - up to 64 accounts can be created.
- Panel Array Mode - remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time.
- Message board feature allows users who are logged inat the same time to communicate with each other and manage port access.
- CD includes a Windows-based log server that records events on the installation and writes them to a searchable database.
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication.
- Flash firmware pgradable via network and included firmware upgrade cable.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Supports Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto configuration protocol.
- Web Management Interface, Remote OSD and Local OSD can be displayed in English, Spnish, French, German and Japanese.
- Advanced encryption technologies: 128-bit SSL, 128-bit RC4, 1024-bit RSA, 56-bit DES, 256-bit AES, 168-bit 3DES.
- Video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B are supported at the local console. Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz, 24-bit color depth are supported at the remote console.
- Compatible with all major operating systems.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.