- Up to 5 users (1 Local, 4 Remote) can simultaneously access the connected computers/servers
- Features two RJ45 network ports for redundant or dual-IP operation
- Includes both DVI and VGA console ports for connection of either a DVI or VGA monitor
- High ideo resolution: up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz - 24 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz with 24 bit color depth for remote sessions at up to 164 ft. (50 m)
- Supports IPv4, Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto configurat ion protocols
- Blade server support
- Multi-level authentication; Super Administrator, Administrator and User
- Advanced encryption technologies - 1024 bit RSA; 56 bit DES; 256 bit AES and 128 bit SSL
- View multiple ports at the same time using the panel aay mode feature
- Virtual Media allows computers connected to the KVM using a B055-001-USB-V2 SIU to access DVD/CD drives, flash drives and other storage media from a user’s remote computer as if it were directly connected
- An additional three USB ports are located on the front of the KVM for the sharing of USB peripherals.
- Remote authentication support; RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory
- Track critical events on the installation via email notification, SNMP traps, Windows-based Log Server or Syslog server
- Dual power supplies allow the unit to continue running in the event one power supply ceases to receive power
- Built-in sensors increase/decrease the speed of the unit’s cooling fans according to the temperature
- Dial-in / Dial-out modem suppot
- Graphical OSD can be displayed in English, German, Russian, Japanese, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese
- Features an on-screen keyboard with numerous language formats
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, Auto-Sense, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DCP, UDP, ARP and Ping
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.