- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Extends a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- Connects to transmitter with one Cat5e/cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- No 110 punchdown connection required
- Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD rolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-py engineering - no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to monitor with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- Green LED indicates at a glance when the unit is receiving power
- Included mounting hardware lets you install te unit on a wall
- No external power required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.