- Splits a single VGA signal into 2A B132-100-1 or B132-100-WP-1 remote receiver unit is required for each connected monitor
- Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 1,000 ft., when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Ca t5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6)
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B132-110A repeaters
- EDID copy feature ensures optimal display compatibility
- Connect up to 4 remote units in a repater chain (3 repeaters and 1 receiver), with a monitor at each location
- A 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 500 ft. from the first repeater in the chain to the last receiver. A 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 1,000 ft. fro m the first repeater in the chain to the last receiver.
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite
- Includes mounting hardware that allows unit to be wall mounted, rack mounted or pole mounted
- Ideal for digital signage situations, such as retail, schools, churches, etc.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.