- Splits a single Component Video and Stereo Audio signal into five (1 local, 4 remote)
- Features an extra set of Component Video and Stereo Audio connectors for an optional local display
- Works in conjunction with a B136-100 remote unit
- A 1080i (60Hz) Coponent Video and Stereo Audio signal can be extended up to 300 ft. when using 24Awg, Solid Wire UTP cable (Tripp Lite N202-Series); or, up to 400 ft. when using Zero-Skew UTP cable (Tripp Lite P524-01K)
- A 480p (60Hz) Component Video and Stereo Audio si gnal can be extended up to 500 ft. when using 24Awg, Solid Wire UTP cable (Tripp Lite N202-Series); or, up to 700 ft. when using Zero-Skew UTP cable (Tripp Lite P524-01K)
- Connect up to 13 displays (1 local, 12 remote) by cascading 3 B136-004 units toge ther
- Includes a 1 ft. Component Video + Stereo Audio daisychain cable
- Up to 3 B136-004 units can be mounted in 1U of rack space when using a B132-004-RB Extender/Splitter 19 in. rackmount bracket
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) fr GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.