TRIPP LITE | B140-1A0 | B140-1A0
DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender, Box-Style Remote Video Receiver, 1920x1080 at 60Hz, Up to 200-ft., TAA
- Transmit a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable
- For use with B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Extends a 1920 x 1080@ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft.
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit
- Add up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) to each channel of the B140-002 or B140-004, for a total of 4 displays per channel. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
- A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft.
- HDCP compatible
- Compatible wih all operating systems
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.