The BMP41 portable Label Printer is a mid-range handheld labeling solution that can print up to 300 labels per day. Not only that, but it can print die-cut or continuous labels up to 1" wide.
This printer is a rugged device that withstands harsh condit ions. Whether it is sweltering or frigid, it will get the job done where you need it. Also, it is built with additional protection to survive falls of up to six feet high.
With an ergonomic design, long rechargeable battery life and easy-to-use feature s, this printer is engineered for the worker on-the-go.
BMP®41 Label Printer Overview
Wire and Cable Identification, Data Communications Labeling, Audio/Visual Labeling, Electrical Labeling, Panel Identification, Facility, Safety & Mainenance, Identification, General & Industrial Labeling
- Print Resolution: 300 DPI
- Color Capability: Single Color Printing
- Includes: BMP41 Printer (BMP41), Hard Case, BMP41 Rechargeable Battery Pack (BMP41-BATT), MC1-1000-595-WT-BK cartridge, USB Cable, AC Adapter (BMP41-AC), Product CD, Brady Printer Drivers CD and Quick Start Guide.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.