The BPS series of power supplies delivers linear technology recommended by most manufacturers of sensitive electronic access control and security components. Safe for use with readers, electric strikes, and maglocks, these units interface to fire alarm systems and provide battery backup. The BPS-12/24-1 is UL Class 2 listed.
- Dual Output, Field Selectable 12 or 24 Volt DC Via Clearly Marked Toggle Switch
- Supplies 1 Full Ampere Continuous Current Output, Even While Charging Back-Up Batteries
- Separate Voltage Inputs for Load and Battery Allow the Batteries to Charge at a Higher Output While the Load Remains at Exactly 12 or 24 Volt DC
- LED Indication (AC and DC) Showing Power Supply Status
- UL Listed Low Current Fire Alarm Disconnect Requires Only a Minimum Size Fire Alarm Relay and Wire Gauge
- Polyswitch 2 Ampere Breaker Alows for Large Short Duration Inrush Current if Batteries are Installed (Approximately 20 Ampere for 1 Second)
- Line Voltage and DC Fuses
- Sealed Lead Acid-Gel Battery Charging Capability (Battery Not Included)
|Amps||0.5 TO 1.0|
|Battery Charging||BATTERY CHARGING CIRCUIT|
|Input Voltage||120V AC|
|Battery Type Req||SEALED LEAD ACID OR GEL|
|Output Voltage||SELECTABLE 12 OR 24 VOLTS DC|
|Fire Alarm Zones||1|
|Product Type||BOXED POWER SUPPLY|
|Sales Category||POWER SUPPLY|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.